Our Audiovisual Technologies Department designs and manufactures professional audiovisual systems, which include:
- Public Address systems;
- Audio Broadcasting systems for meeting rooms, conference halls and churches;
- Closed circuit TV systems for security or surveillance of large areas;
- Screening and video-projection systems (2D and 3D);
- Control Rooms;
- Architectural Video-projection systems;
- Audiovisual signal distribution on RF networks;
- Small Television and Radio Productions, fixed and mobile (broadcasting);
- Augmented reality installations for display rooms and museums;
- Audio-guide or interpreting systems;
- Interactive holographic video-projections.
Our Designers, apart from their extensive expertise on the mechanisms that regulate audiovisual communication, have years of experience in the industry and have completed dozens of projects, often providing system maintenance as well.
Our competitive edge and distinctive factor is the profound knowledge of available technologies and their wise use according to the needs of the customer.