In 2013, the “Motorsport Systems” Department expanded and became “Motorsport Systems & Sports Lighting Solutions”, extending our experience gained in Formula 1 lighting, which has always been one of the most complex sports, compared to other sport categories.
In particular, we specialise in football stadium lighting systems (Italian Serie A, B and lower leagues), designed and manufactured in full compliance with FIGC, UEFA and FIFA standards.
After an in-depth study of the reference regulations, of the methodology for the verification of the lighting levels and of the new requirements introduced by HD technology, we have created a unique protocol for surveys approved by the competent bodies and major television operators.
We have provided consulting services, surveys and/or lighting retrofit for the following Italian football stadiums:
- Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro) – AC Milan & FC Internazionale Milano
- Mapei Stadium – US Sassuolo Calcio
- Stadio Carlo Castellani – Empoli FC
- Stadio Renato Dall’Ara – Bologna FC
- Stadio Ennio Tardini – Parma FC
- Stadio Armando Picchi – AS Livorno Calcio
- Stadio Casaleno – Frosinone Calcio