The Motorsport Systems Department was founded in 2008 from the synergy of our technical know-how in a number of fields, following the acquisition of a contract for the management of track lighting systems, CCTV, amplification and radio communications of the Marina Bay Street Circuit in Singapore: the first Formula 1 Grand Prix to ever be held at night.
We can claim to be the only company on the market that has ever developed an integrated lighting and telecommunications system for a Formula 1 Street Circuit.
Thanks to our extended experience and to our ability to work under pressure, we are able to offer advanced solutions not only for the racetrack, but also for staff organisation, for the audience and for the overall improvement of the event.
The services we offer our customers are as listed below:
- Project Management;
- Lighting systems for race tracks;
- Closed circuit television (CCTV) for the safety of the race track;
- Audiovisual and Video Wall solutions for operating centres;
- Sound amplification and broadcasting systems;
- Radio communication systems;
- Intercom systems for marshals;
- Structured cabling networks and VoIP;
- Integrated solutions for newsrooms;
- System installation and monitoring.
We recently renewed the contract for the Special Systems of the Singapore Circuit until the race scheduled in 2017.
This too, has contributed to the Department’s growth and recognition, especially in Southeast Asia, but our business extends worldwide, including Italy.